Thursday, June 30, 2011

Tarp face

Sitting on the couch with mom who is napping. Overslept don't know how many hours, recovering from being a useless extra. Well, not totally useless. Clapping and reacting to high-paid actors from 11am-10pm- it's not back-breaking work, but is is work. The temp-title for the film is "Steel Town" (how ironic for me). Do not ask me about the story because I have absolutely no clue. The bare bones is: school is failing, kids are getting picked based on a lottery system, school almost gets shut down when dyslexic mother and school teacher duo save the day. There's a pretty hot Puerto rican in there somewhere. I almost sat next to him but my "best friend," who is a man, had the honor instead!! Shit happens. Ah but so many energetic bodies running around. One assistant looked so much like Richard Dreyfus I almost went up to him singing Someone to Watch Over Me.
Highly bummed my face may be in one shot and probably out of focus becasue for two days I tortured it with make-up. Now due to a benzoyl peroxide cream, Oxy, what used to be an oily but soft face now feels like TARP!!! Tarp I say! Ah, hope it subsides soon because tomorrow, going to Chicageee!!!! Won't be no Calamity Jane that's for sure. Oy. At least my lovely lady will be there, waiting for me and I can't wait to see the beautiful city!

1 comment:

  1. youuuuuu went? as an extra? WHY DID I NOT HEAR OF THIS?!?!?!

    mucho love, pretty lady <3

    ReplyDelete