Wednesday, July 1, 2009

like a bitch.

I am not addicted whatsoever. But every now and then I need to shoot him up.
Deeper and deeper sinking in way past my skin and into my bloodstream where I thought I'd built a wall. Shaking I say "This isn't me. This usually isn't a problem I'm- a, I'm-a tend to be a level-headed person."
What in the world has happened? I'm crying in the mirror, everything was great just 10 minutes earlier. Never ever whatsoever will this hit be like the first. This one in a blue moon feeling makes a body feel cursed. The worst is over now, now that some hurt's fell to the floor. But till the next time I'll be sweeping pieces little by little out the door.
Rarer than Ant Flow, worse than a seasonal itch, I'm mostly pretty sane but when you hit it's like a bitch.

2 comments:

  1. Can't tell if this is just beautiful writing or if you're actually hurting. If you are, give me a call sometime! Hell, even if you aren't.

    But yes, beautiful, I know that exact feeling. Had to look up 'Ant Flow', realized you were talking about Aunt Flo, had a good laugh about how stupid I am.

    Love love love,
    Farky

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww i didn't realize you commented. haha i love you abbey. i wasn't really hurting that bad....just exaggerated the feeling at the time-drama queen lol ;)

    ReplyDelete