Blogger comes up with the best security approval words like "efloil" and "zoolsene" I think I'll start using them as real words.
Efloil- v. to make a facial expression completely opposite to the emotion your feeling inside.
Anyone one got an idea for zoolsene?
What some of my friends would be, if they were experiences or things i "do"
Abbey: getting high off of caffeine. Spend enough time with her and you get jittery and excited and ready to be convinced of anything.
Ian: childish tattoos. Don’t use them often. when I do I anticipate they're appearance like crazy as I press a cold washcloth against my skin, and when they reveal themselves, it just takes me back.
Kiernan: rearranging furniture. Always underestimate the sweat I'll break. Still the same in different orientation always leaves me feeling fresh
Taylor: Reading philosophical, or self help books. I can always find a piece of mind and go away feeling like I'm not crazy for over thinking my life...or not knowing how to do a simmmple task- I have tay to explain it to me. (you wouldn't believe how many lil things I don't quite understand fully haha, maybe you would.)
Rakshya: Going into stores just to spray on perfume. Looking into her eyes, I have an urge to sit up straight and get in-touch with my feminine mystique, and like my favorite perfumes, this girl brings variety: a gentle mix of wildness in her untamed hair, a foreign kind of mystery in her raspy voice, and a touch of allure in her open minded, easy going eyes. A perfume must be part flower and part exotic spice.
Rachel: Reading a great novel. Like our relationship, this is a habit I rarely get in touch with but when I do it's always amazing, and the way it (she) can get to the heart of me feels like a blessing. And like all good novels, she's and intriguing page turner, and one I will have to go back and re-read again and again. And yes, there's always more to discover.
Rehab: Oh rehab, she's one of the few habits I really pride myself in. I have a habit of listening to a song, and just figuring it out by ear on piano or guitar. This person like this ability come soooooooooo natural to me bring me such joy. People say they'd give anything to be able to do this, and even more so, I believe, people desire to have but one person in their lives that are of her caliber. She is the moment I figure out the entire song and all is right with the world.
this boy I know: attempting to paint cubism. I start out strong then get lost in the lines, im misguided and bewildered by the colors. Excitement overtakes, and I've finished before I really began.
Antonella: late night lifetime line up. Will and grace- I die of laughter, Frasier-I analyze her silly mind, Golden Girls- I feel like a crazy old friend.
Adrienne: jamin out to 80s. She's wild and never gets old.
there are tons other but i can't think of anymore. To all of you out there who do me good, i appreciate you and how much you inspire me.
Monday, May 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment